Peripheral material (non-conductive)
Black film for FPC
The commercialized protection layer part of the existing product (SF-PC5000 series) is this thin type black film. In such cases where you want to blacken the appearance colors of adherends, the same matte-black color as the existing product can easily be produced.
DesignabilityContributes to improving the matte-black property with low glossiness.
ThinnessRealizes thinness of 8μm in total thickness.
Solvent resistanceOffers excellent solvent resistance.
|Thickness Transfer film||50μm|
|Thickness Adhesion layer (after press)||8μm|
|Thickness Protection film||85μm|
|Peeling strength||Over 3.0N/cm|
|Shelf life (keep cool)||6 months|
Examples of Use
Peeling strength (reliability test)
- ・Measurement of the adhesive strength with the PI surface of FCCL
- ・Observation of the appearance (peeling interface)
- ・Confirmed under environmental conditions of 60℃ x 95%Rh, 85℃ x 85%Rh, after 1,000 hours
- ・Durability evaluation of various solvents
- 3）Ethyl acetate
Solvent used Acetone MEK Ethyl acetate Methanol IPA Surface after testing Result No loss of color
* Above data and numerical values are all actual measurement values, not guaranteed values.